Terms & Condition
- The Client is obligated to use the services provided by the service provider in a manner pursuant to the law, provisions of the ToS and not to supply content prohibited by the general regulations as in force at present.
- The Seller is obliged to deliver the Goods free of defects.
ORM Systems Provides the following Services via Store
1) The service provider provides the following services via online shop:
2) Showcasing the shop’s products and services
3) Placement of orders
4) Placing license orders.
5) Submitting quote request.
6) Setting up and managing a client’s account in the online shop
7) To use the online shop safely, it is recommended for the device used by the client to have:
- an anti-virus system with up to date virus definitions and other updates
- an effective firewall
- an operating system and internet browser with all available updates concerning security installed
- internet browser cookies and Java Script options enabled
- software which allows PDF files to be read
The Service Provider uses Cookie files in order to gather information associated with the use of the shop by the client in order to:
1) Maintain the client’s session, eliminating the need to enter their password on every page of the shop
2) Adapt the shop services to the clients’ needs
3) Building shop page visit statistics
Orders & Sale Contracts
- The client may place orders via the online shop 24/7 regardless of whether or not they have completed the registration. Client may also place an order via telephone by calling (+44) 800 3688 330 (orders placed before 15:30 are shipped on the same day) or sending an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- In order to conclude a sales transaction for goods via the online shop, go to the shop website, select the goods you wish to purchase and place an order by following the indicated steps on the screen.
- To place an effective order it is necessary for the client to have read and accepted the Terms & Conditions.
- Placing an order constitutes an offer to conclude a sale agreement for goods made by the client to the service provider.
- Once the client places an order, or submits a quote request, the seller shall confirm the receipt of the request for a service via e-mail, which shall include the confirmation of all significant elements of the order placed by the client.
- The latter is dependent on the seller, if they choose to accept the order, only then can it proceed further.
- Once the client receives confirmation regarding confirmation on their order and clearance of payment, the sales agreement has concluded.
- If after the client has placed an order and the order has been confirmed, and then it so happens to transpires that the order cannot be executed fully, it is the responsibility of the service provider/seller to inform the client immediately, via telephone or email. In such a situation the client reserves the right to cancel the item which cannot be procured or the order in its entirety without ant repercussions to the client.
T & C: Pricing Policy & delivery of Goods
- The quoted prices for goods excludes delivery cost. While completing the order form, client selects the delivery option and payment method; depending on their choice, costs are calculated accordingly.
- The price being quoted at the time of either purchase or placement of the order, via email, phone call, or displayed on the screen, is only valid for that day. Prices may vary based on certain conditions.
- Payment and delivery options are indicated while the client is in the middle of completing an order.
- If paying via credit or debit cards via partners please be assured that ORM Systems does not collect any data pertaining to the client’s payment.
- Information in the shop regarding availability and delivery times are only guidelines indicating a time frame in which an order may process. Delivery times may vary depending on the situation; however, your account manager will keep you informed about the lead time accordingly. In every case the seller attempts to ship out the ordering following the conclusion of a sales transaction and dependent on clearance of payment being either credited directly to the sellers account or if the collection option was selected.
Once the order is received, please follow the checklist below to ensure your item were not harmed in transit.
- mechanical damage to the parcel content,
- All items ordered are present.
- If the contents of the parcel match the items ordered.
- The Client who isn’t a consumer must check recipient of the parcel upon arrival, if damages are found, they must contact ORM Systems immediately so a damage report can be filed and the matter can be evaluated further. Complaints pertaining to mechanical damage to the Goods occurring during Transport shall be taken into consideration only and exclusively after a damage report is drawn up signed by the recipient who is not a Consumer and the parcel forwarder.
- If a parcel fails to be received by the client, and the payment method is cash on delivery, parcel is subject to return to the sender who will bear no extra cost. All charges for delivery and return must be paid for by the client.
- Unless agreed upon on mutually by both parties at the time or purchase, the delivery of the goods will be made without undue delay (unless unprecedented circumstances come to light) within a maximum of 30 days from the date of purchase.
- When the seller dispatches the goods to the consumer, the risk of loss or of damage is upon the seller, after delivery it transfers over to the consumer or the third party authorized by the consumer receiving the goods. During transit of the goods the risk of loss or of damage is upon the freight carrier commissioned to carry the goods.
Complaints and Returns.
- All Goods sold in the shop are, free from physical and legal defects & clearly marked in the goods description as used or refurbished.
- All brand new and factory refurbished goods are covered by a standard manufacturer’s warranty.
- Used goods are covered by a 30-day sellers’ warranty, after which no warranty applies
- The description of the goods in the shop indicates if the goods are refurbished or used
- Used goods are covered by a 30-day sellers’ warranty. After that it’s not acceptable.
- ORM Systems provides direct links to the manufacturers’ websites containing the products warranty terms. The warranties explicably define the party liable in terms of quality of the product. All other aspects covering the warranty of the product are also well defined.
- The entity responsible for the warranty in most cases the manufacturer of the products. If the product contains a flaw or defect, the value is reduced or if it is damaged to the point where the usability of the product is affected, it is the job of the seller to inform the consumer.
- The timeline in which to report a defect in the product is defined in the warranty. All defects must be reported within said time span. No products will be returned, exchanged or replaced if the warranty time has expired.
- If Goods defects become apparent during the term of the warranty and are covered by the warranty, the Client should demand physical defects to be remedied or for Goods free of defects to be supplied in accordance with the warranty granted by the entity responsible on account of the warranty.
- Unless stated otherwise, the term of the warranty is valid till 1 year from date of delivery.
- Any and all damages caused by the client, whether during the warranty period or after, are not the responsibility of the seller.
Return of Goods
- A consumer may withdraw from a remote sale agreement for goods without stating reasons by submitting an appropriate statement in writing within 14 (fourteen) days of the goods being handed over to the consumer. For the deadline to be observed an appropriate statement is to be sent to the seller prior to its expiry.
- In the event of a withdrawal from a remote Sale agreement for Goods, the agreement is considered as not concluded and the Consumer is free from any obligations. That, which the Parties handed over, is subject to return in an uncharged state, unless a change was necessary within the scope of ordinary course of business. The said return should take place immediately and no later than within 14 days.
- Goods should be returned to the sellers address directly, unless mentioned otherwise.
- ORM Systems will charge a 25% re-stocking fee upon return.
Right of Withdrawal
The consumer does not hold the right to withdraw from the agreement in the following events:
1.service contracts after the service has been fully performed if the performance has begun with the consumer’s prior express consent, and with the acknowledgement that he will lose his right of withdrawal once the contract has been fully performed by the trader;
- the supply of goods or services for which the price is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by the trader and which may occur within the withdrawal period;
- the supply of goods made to the consumer’s specifications or clearly personalized
- the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery;
- contracts where the consumer has specifically requested a visit from the trader for the purpose of carrying out urgent repairs or maintenance. If, on the occasion of such visit, the trader provides services in addition to those specifically requested by the consumer or goods other than replacement parts necessarily used in carrying out the maintenance or in making the repairs, the right of withdrawal shall apply to those additional services or goods;
- Packages in which the seal has been broken after delivery.
- the supply of a newspaper, periodical or magazine with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications;
- the provision of accommodation other than for residential purpose, transport of goods, car rental services, catering or services related to leisure activities if the contract provides for a specific date or period of performance
Termination of Service Agreement
- The client may terminate a service agreement without indicating the reasons by sending an appropriate declaration, and in particular via email or in writing to the Sellers address.
- For clients who are consumers (service provider) may terminate the service agreement, when the consumer grossly or persistently breaches the ToS and in particular if they provide content of an illegal character, after an ineffective demand to cease or take down the breaches within an appropriate notice period. The breach of ToS has to be objective and illegal. In such an event the Service agreement expires after 14 days of the service provider submitting a termination notice to the consumer
- For service buyers who are not consumers the service provider may terminate a service agreement with immediate effect and without indicating reasons by sending an appropriate declaration to the service buyer.
- Disputes arising between the service provider and the client who is a consumer shall be adjudicated by courts with jurisdiction pursuant to appropriate provisions of the Civil Procedure Code.
- Disputes arising between the service provider and the client who is not a consumer shall be adjudicated by a court with jurisdiction over the Service Provider’s registered address.
- The consumer is entitled to negotiate the provisions of ToS. To that end the consumer should contact the service provider via conventional post, e-mail or telephone.
- In matters not regulated herein regulations as in force at present shall be applicable.
- Clients may gain access to the ToS at any time and free of charge via an Internet link located on the home page of the Shop and make printouts thereof.
- Information about the products as provided by ORM Systems, in particular their descriptions, technical and operational specifications and prices, constitute an invitation to conclude an agreement.
Devonshire House 582
Honeypot Lane Stanmore, HA7 1JS
Phone: (+44) 800 3688 330